How do I make an online payment with MoreTyme?
In order to make an online payment with MoreTyme, you first need to register an account with TymeBank and activate MoreTyme via the banking app. To find out how to do this, read this article.
Once MoreTyme is active on your TymeBank app, you will need to transfer funds into your EveryDay account from one of your existing bank accounts. In order to make a purchase with MoreTyme, at least 50% of the total purchase amount must be in your EveryDay account.
To make an online payment with MoreTyme on a website that uses PayFast, do the following:
- At the first Payment options - select the "Credit Card" option
- On the next screen you will be able to select MoreTyme from a list of possible payment methods
- At checkout select the MoreTyme payment option.
- The PayFast payment page appears with a QR code.
- Scan the QR code with your TymeBank app on your smartphone.
- The first payment (50% of the purchase price) will be deducted from your EveryDay account when you make the purchase. Your next two payments of 25% each will be deducted from your account 30 days and then 60 days after the day of the initial purchase.
As long as there’s enough money in your account to make the payments on the due dates, you won’t be charged any interest fees. For more information about MoreTyme, visit the TymeBank website.