This Combo Pack includes 6x250g of one each of the following amazing coffees.
1. Angels' Brew Medium Roast - Angels Brew is our signature blend crafted from carefully roasted washed Colombian and natural process Brazilian and Ethiopian beans. The natural process beans add a pleasant sweetness to the blend that combined with the fruity acidity of the Ethiopian beans and the dark chocolate undertones of the Colombian beans creates an amazing coffee that makes unbelievable espresso based coffees. This blend is our best seller and makes fans out of almost everyone that tastes it.
2. Dark Angel's Brew - This coffee is identical to the Angel's Brew but one of the coffees in the blend is roasted a little darker than the rest for an extra litlle bit of punch. Suitable for any type of brew but works particularly well in a plunger or in a Bean to Cup machine.
3. St.Anastacia - This blend was developed for those enjoying the slightly darker roasts that we have an offer. We did something unusual(for us) by roasting the Ethiopian coffee on the darker side to cut back on the traditional acidity of Ethiopian Coffees and bringing out some chocolatey notes and then blending it with a medium roast Brazilian Coffee for some soft creamy body and a hint of nuttiness.This coffee is recommended for filter & plunger brews and Bean to cup machines
4. Tango in the Twilight - This coffee is delicious tango of the flavours of a medium roast Brazil Barbosa Gold and a dark roast Uganda Bugisu. Flavour notes of honey and nuts can be found in this coffee. This coffee is definitely a medium strength coffee and can be enjoyed in any way but does create a delicious cappuccino and espresso.
5. Cafe Doble - A delicious blend created with a medium roast Brazil and dark roast Colombian. Exceptional in plungers, filters and other drip brew methods.
6. Troika-This coffee is a blend of a Dark Colombian, Dark Roast Uganda and a Medium roast unwashed Ethiopian. Full bodied and smooth with a beautiful rich flavour. This coffee makes a delicious milk based coffee (Latte, cappuccino etc) but is also delicious as a filter or plunger coffee.
Note: Picture for illustration purposes only.
All our deliveries are handled by a third party courier company.
Once a package is collected from our premises we have no control over delivery times, delays and cannot make any special arrangements with the couriers.
Please ensure that you provide the correct contact details and delivery address when placing the order.
Please ensure that there will be someone to accept the package on your behalf at the address provided, during working hours.
Our couriers do not deliver over weekends.
Please note that orders are not processed over weekends.
Orders are processed the first working day after your order was placed.
We attempt to ship all packages within 24 hours after receiving orders.
We strive to deliver your order as soon as is possible but do not guarantee specific delivery times.